annuncio

Comprimi
Ancora nessun annuncio.

EPSO/AD/94/07 Administrators (AD 5) (information/communication/media)

Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

Hi!
    I am in the list too.

Ok!
    Does someone know how many people are there in the list?
    And wath about the lobby activity?
    I think it is really the 4th test.

Anyway: now let's enjoy holidays!
    Bye

PS: sorry for my english

Commenta

Reserve!

I think that the reserve list has not been published yet. And perhaps it will get delayed one month or so.
      According to the legal notice, it is constitued of 145 people, but if there is a tie in the last positions it could be a bit more.
      The important question for me is to know the "Merit Groups", because I am not an insider and therefore it becomes important to be well placed.

Time to breathe, at last... Congrats to you'll and I hope to see you in the future.

Mr. Triv, don't apologise for your English... In any case, it would be people like me or karolina who should do it. We come here speaking English when, in fact, this was (is) an Italian forum!!!!
      So, ciao!

Commenta

Thank you Molly!

And - if you can - wich country are you from?

Ciao!!

Commenta

Hi! Molly is right - we are guest here and I'm happy that Italians are such good hosts (nobody is shouting at us for writing in English ) For some unknown reasons I couldn't find anyone in Polish EPSO forum who participated in the competition. And surely there must be a few Polish laureates out there... And it is nice to speak with someone about the results and what we could expect. I also ask myself how many people are on the list, what was my result and whether there will be enough (interesting) jobs for everyone... Yeah, the competition was only a starting point!
          Karolina

Commenta

Ciao, sono sempre Greenwood (re-iscritta perche' ho dimenticato la pw!)

Avete ricevuto la comunicazione da Palazzo Chigi? Pensate sia utile iscriversi?

Saluti a tutti!

Commenta

gruppo su facebook per chi ha passato il concorso

abbiamo creato un gruppo su facebook per tutti quelli che hanno passato il concorso!
              http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=25582995185
              venite a vederlo.
              gomi

Commenta

Sto operando...
              X