annuncio

Comprimi
Ancora nessun annuncio.

EPSO/AD/94/07 Administrators (AD 5) (information/communication/media)

Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

Thanks for your answer! I will try to relax, however I don't like taking exams I know that nobody will tell me questions he/she was asked. But I was more asking about the atmosphere, how big was the commission, was it necessary to use a microphone ect. So if there is anyone "brave" enough to share it with me, please do it! I can pledge to do the same. And if there are no volunteers, I wish everyone luck anyway! Karolina

Commenta

the oral

The interview panel consisted of only 4 people (at least in my case) from 4 different institutions. No microphone, the room was small and it felt fairly informal. So the advice to just try to relax is good!
      Questions were broad ranging so very difficult to know how to prepare. Your prep for the previous two tests will certainly help, as will a bit of common sense.
      Good luck!

Commenta

I also had only four people in my jury. And you are right - it wasn't stresful at all questions were sometimes very basic and sometimes quite difficult, so I can't really tell if I did good or bad, but it was an interesting experience good luck to all candidates!

Commenta

Of course, if you look stressed, prepare to say bye bye, that's the thing.
          i don't know if it's very wise to give hints to the late-comers... Anyway, all the best.

Commenta

they don't seem so "great" hints...

anyway, changing subject, does someone know when are going to finish the oral int e when the results will be available?

Commenta

I wouldn't call my message "hints", just a few thoughts after the exam. You can read who is on the jury in the Journal anyway.

And they told me the results should be in the first days of August. I don't know when they will finish exams though...

best wishes

Commenta

Results!

Let's try

i resultati sono qua...

I am in the list... What about you'll? Good luck!!

(do you know where can we check the list?)

Commenta

I'm on the list too But I didn't get information how many points I've got or where in the list I am... Anyway, I wish luck to everybody!

Commenta

Hi all, I am on the list as well!
                    What about all the others who have been actively populating this forum so far??

Commenta

Congrats to all of us! I am on the list too. I am very curious to see how many people are on the list and the geographical distribution. In any case it will be probably tough to get an offer, I have not the slightest idea about what to do to "lobby" for myself.

That is the fourth text

Commenta

Sto operando...
                      X